All the members of HRS Inspection Services work towards improving the perception of home inspections in Raleigh NC by educating home buyers and sellers about the benefits of home inspections. All our operations and services are completely insured and certified, and we follow affiliation guidelines for all our home inspections.
A home inspection helps buyers to identify problems with the house before purchasing, and it’s a chance for the seller to address those problems and negotiate pricing with the buyer.
Here’s what happens in our home inspection process:
- Our experienced home inspector will look at things like a home’s foundation, structural components, roof, HVAC, plumbing, electrical systems, mold, pest infestations, and every corner of the property from inside out. They are equipped with top-quality and tools and equipment for a perfect, effective, and efficient inspection.
- Our home inspector makes a rough draft of the home inspection report in detail listing all the findings.
- Our home inspection generally takes two to four hours but it may take more time depending on the size of the house.
- After the physical inspection is done, the home inspector may take a couple of days to generate the proper report with clear HD images and send it to you via email.
- Our home inspectors will explain the report to you and discuss the seriousness of the issues, if any. You don’t have to be concerned with the number of defects, many of them can be minor that does not even require fixing.
- We advise buyers to attend the inspection so they can ask questions during the process and get a good knowledge of the property.
Don’t worry, our inspectors will not tear your home apart to inspect piping and wiring. They have their clever tricks to inspect all of them without causing any damage to your property.